INTERNAL RULES OF PROCEDURE
Happy to welcome and accomodate you. ,
We invite you to see and read our Rules of Procedure. Our small rules in the building are not only the ones provided from the law, but, especially, provided by common sense and mutual respect.
You can reserve immediately your stay by:
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com, taking care to specify full name and contact details of the applicant, booking dates, number of rooms and beds. After verifing the availability, you will be contacted in the same way to complete the transaction.
- Directly from the website from the “banner” BOOK NOW”, or by telephone at nr. +39 081 18544183/2 or +39 351 0254739 and communicating the above data. You will receive from us a confirmation of your reservation via internet, together with all information related to the room and to payment procedures.
- When booking the room, it is requested a deposit of 30% of the total scheduled for the stay. The mode of payment will be communicated in the mail confirmation of availability, that you will later receive after your request.
The request cancellation must be sent by your mail to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and will have the following conditions:
- for cancellations or changes up to 14 days before the date of arrival, you will not be charged any fees;
- In case of cancellation or changes made within 14 days of arrival, 50% of the total amount of the stay will be charged.
- In case of no show, the total cost of the booked stay will be charged.
- The balance payment will happen upon arrival, with the delivery of keys and will be made by credit card, debit card or cash. In case of early departure there are no refunds. At the daily rate for your room will be added, obligatorily, the amount of Tourist Tax of Naples fee, equivalent to 2,50 € a night per person (excluding children under 14)
- Except for the special needs of our guests, the check-in is between 1.00 and 5.00 PM. In our facility there is no reception service available at all hours of the day, so any other arrival hours must be agreed with the management in good time.
- Check-in after 8:00 PM will have an extra charge of € 20,00.
- Customers are invited, upon the arrival, to provide valid proof of identity (passport or identity card), necessary to the records provided by law. A Failure to comply with this requirement constitutes a violation of the norms of the Criminal Code and authorizes us to demand the immediate abandonment of the hotel. Our guests’ data is treated according with applicable privacy laws.
- The agreed price for the stay in our relais includes the use of the room and the bathroom, breakfast, the supply of towels and bed linen, use of TV and air conditioners / heat pumps and use of all bath accessories. The cleaning of rooms and bathrooms is done daily; The change of bed linen and towels every 5 days. On request you can have a daily change with a supplement of € 10.00. For free and on request you can add a cot / Baby Crib 0/3 years.
- there isn’t a timetable for entering and exiting from the hotel, guests can come and go at the time they prefer.
- Inside the building, only hygiene and allergies by other clients, pets are not allowed.
- It is strictly prohibited, for Public Security reasons, to access or receive at any time more guests than those staying here in and regularly recorded.
- Upon arrival you will receive the keys of your room, of the entry to the hotel and of the outer gate of the building; You will be shown the common areas of free access and information to make your stay pleasant.
- At The day of departure, the rooms must be left not later than 10:00 A.M., to allow cleaning and delivery to new arrivals; for a delay you will be charged an additional night. We will not have problems to store your luggage until the end of the day.
- The rooms and the bathroom normally must be left by 10:00 A.M. to allow tidying and daily cleaning; please place your belongings in order to enable the cleaning. Besides these times is not ensured daily cleaning. It is recommended a correct and civil use of the toilets, not throwing anything in the water-closet (Use the appropriate bins).
- Inside the bedroom or the bathroom you will find everything you need: blankets, pillows, towels, personal hygiene products, etc. For any other needs do not hesitate to ask, we will try to satisfy you.
- Breakfast is served from 8.00 A.M. to 9.30 A.M. , you can enjoy yourseves with the products served. For guests who have special dietary needs (any food intolerances and notes) allergies, please mention this when booking so as to meet, if possible, to your needs.
- You are not allowed to prepare and eat meals in your room. It’s also prohibited, for reasons of safety and respect of the other guests, use of the kitchen and the dishes of the breakfast room, unless special arrangements.
GENERAL RULES AND RULES OF GREAT BEHAVIOR
- In the building it is absolutely forbidden to consume alcohol, drugs and smoking. The observance of this rule arises from the need to protect non-smokers and those who will arrive after you, as well as by fire prevention standards. It is also forbidden to use in the structure warmers, electric heaters, gas stoves: this can cause damage to the structure, to people and to things.
- We inform you that the rooms do not have safety deposit boxes. So we invite you to leave no property of value or personal items unattended in rooms, bathrooms and public areas. We encourage guests to always close doors and windows. The hotel has no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of your property objects left in the rooms, bathrooms and public areas and for any damage to people or properties.
- Take care to turn off the lights, air conditioners, TVs and other equipment whenever you leave the room. Take care to systematically close the windows when air conditioners are on.
- According to the regulation of the structure and rules of the Municipal Police, it is required to comply silence in the time between 2.00 P.M.and 4.00 P.M. and from 10.00 P.M. to 8.00 A.M. In any case, please keep a behavior that in any time of day and in no way harms the tranquility of others.
- Each guest is required to reward any damage caused to the structure, equipment belonging to the assigned room and the improper use of complementary equipment.
- At the end of your permanence, you must be return the keys assigned at the time of check-in. In case of loss of the keys of the structure, the room and the outer gate of the building it is expected to be charged in a manner proportional to the damage caused up to a maximum of 350.00 €.
- We are not responsible for any failure due to total or partial lack of supplies such as electricity, water, gas, telephone line or Internet connection is not dependent on our will.
THE RESPECT OF THESE RULES IS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY.
IF NO, WE WILL BE FORCED TO NOT ALLOW YOU ANYMORE THE STAY.
Convinced by your kind cooperation, we are available for any questions and wish you a happy stay.